.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 May 2011

It's Mexx's Caveman Birthday tomorrow!!!

We're all getting ready for Mexx's Caveman Birthday tomorrow! All of us are very excited and cannot wait! I'm sure Mexx will not see this post, so I am gonna share with you what I have gotten her as a present...
Drum roll, please.....
I have got her...wait for it...you still waiting...shall I tell you...hmmm...ok, I will...I have got her...a pink pencil with a cat on it and a flint to sharpen it with!!! It's everything that she could possibly wish for (well, sort of) and I am absolutely sure (not really) that she will like it :]
The only down side of tomorrow is the fact that Mexx is once again permitted to use all forms of violence! Das ist nicht so gut! :(
Comment what you would get Mexx for her birthday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment