.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 9 May 2011

MouseMouseMonday #1: Random!

Finally! I'm here! It's MouseMouse here! And I will be doing a Monday post every week from now on. I hope you like it! This week's post is just gonna be random! Here's a random video to put you in the mood:
Video is suitable for all audiences

I hope you enjoyed that nice random video :]
One of the most random happenings today was when someone came up to Gerry's Master and saluted. Master didn't know who this dude was and was slightly taken aback by the action!
Have you ever tried to watch 'Indian Jones' but with all the people having blue skin like in 'Avatar'? It is rather amusing as you can't take any of the intense fight scenes seriously. And you must be asking right now, "How did you come to watch the blue-skinned version of Indiana Jones?" Well, I'm telling you now that we were watching it on a slightly faulty computer and there just unfortunately happened to be a strange DVD player. Never mind!

That's it for this week, see you next Monday!
MouseMouse

No comments:

Post a Comment