.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 23 January 2015

Wicks' Birthday Week - Best Buy

Wicks' Worst & Best Buys of 2014

Best Buy: Domino's Pizza's 'Meateor'

Meatballs, sausages, pepperoni and bacon rashers; you get your money's worth of meat. Although spectacular in its own right, this is perhaps best consumed in small doses.

As featured in WNR #76.

NOTE: We are not affiliated with any of the above mentioned brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment