.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Quote Advent Calendar 2014 Archive

All of our fantastic quotes from this year's Advent Calendar!

Day 1: "But when would I wear it?" - A.T.
Day 2: "Can you spell it out for me?" "Jen." - Ranger, J.C.
Day 3: "There's a label here-" "No." - Check-out worker, J.C.
Day 4: "Parenting advice for a stem cell: you can be anything you want when you grow up." - Poster that Sharah observed
Day 5: "They start with joy and end with sadness." - H.W.
Day 6: "...Bilbo...?" - H.W.
Day 7: "Sherlock would be having a field day!" - H.W.
Day 8: "...I'm now a chick magnet!" - L.R.
Day 9: "No hammers allowed!" - S.A. J.C.
Day 10: "Hello diabetes..." - Sharah's History teacher
Day 11: "...and whether she can take Mr Feeley in a white." - H.W.
Day 12: "A unicorn?" - L.R.
Day 13: "Slickens, go [insert obscenity here] thy self." - H.W.
Day 14: "What does Wi-Fi stand for?" "Umm...wireless fireless?" - J.C. H.W.
Day 15: "He weeds and feeds every other week..." - S.A.
Day 16: "ANT, I have a big announcement...I am the heir of Slytherin." - H.W.
Day 17: "It was quite a short review." "I'm a short person." - S.A. H.W.
Day 18: "...oh wait, I'm a carnivore." - H.W.
Day 19: "It's like cancer in audio form." - A.T.
Day 20: "We like to think that the fat tinsel has been losing weight throughout the year." - S.A.
Day 21: "I only go for my favourite ham." - A.T.
Day 22: "If you start getting excited, refrain." - S.A.
Day 23: "Are they making a film?" - Man in [insert name of fast food chain]
Day 24: "No, you don't." *spoken in Doncasterish* - H.W. J.C.
Day 25: "It's because of the Christmas spirit." - S.A.

I hope you've all enjoyed this year's Quote Advent Calendar. Until next December, have a good one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment