.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 26 October 2014

Weekly News Round-Up #73: 19/10/2014

Hello, one and all! I hope your week has been delightful as always, we've got a few anecdotes to share, so we'll just jump right into it...

To kick off the week, we were considering the use of currency symbols in the names of hister businesses. Master took a particular liking to J€N CORP (J€NT€RPRI$€$ just seems over the top).

Tuesday saw the group discussing a rather unusual news story. ArwaChihuahua brought up the case of the dolphin that fell in love with a woman. I think it's fair to say that after that little chat we were all in a silent agreement to quit talking about dolphins for a while.

Alongside the dolphin discussion, ConscienceSarah was having a rather nice time looking through the [Insert paint brand] wall paint colour charts. She finds that the names of the colours are quite unique and often make a wonderful description for certain features of characters in the Shtory, which is currently still in the development process. Bear with us, it will be completed.

During the middle of the week, Sharah had a most remarkable packed lunch, which was fittingly named 'Harry Pita'. Take a look for yourself...
Harry Pita...the bread who lived...
Thursday afternoon was also quite interesting, if I do say so myself.

Sharah proved to be a little jittery and ended up jumping a mile high when the Head of Upper Academy came over and talked to us. According to Sharah, he 'just popped out of nowhere.'

Afterwards, we had an impromptu 'show and tell' session', where Anya Stark showed us some of her gymnastics skills, inadvertently risking her life in a stunt, whilst Sharah did some tap dance. Both were very impressive!

Until next week, have a good one! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment