.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 12 October 2014

Weekly News Round-Up #71: 05/10/2014

Well, I've really put off writing this edition of WNR for quite some time now. It was a quiet week, to say the least, where DLM was MIA, we were low in numbers at lunchtime and, in general, people were either busy or at home.

Nevertheless, there were still some fun moments, for example, when Wicks informed us all that "losers have to make the choice of which side of the table to sit on, so everyone's a loser!" So there we were, all sat there. An abundance of losers :)

Meanwhile, ANT told us all about a movie that she'd seen recently that she found particularly enjoyable. The aforementioned film is titled 'Marvelous' and follows the story of a remarkable man called Neil Baldwin. ANT urged everyone to go watch it.

Keeping the spotlight on our Hulk-tastic friend, I feel like we should all take a moment to appreciate that, on a certain lunchtime, ANT's meal consisted of Monster Munches, a Fruit Winder, and later spag bol. Well, they do say that variety is the spice of life ;p

Until next week, have a good one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment