.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 2 March 2014

Crossword: Jen

As mentioned in WNR #53: 02/03/2014

Have a shot at Master's blog-themed crossword...
Click to enlarge
Across
4) Gotta do it when someone says something obvious (8)
6) The only adjective fit to describe the guards of S.H.I.E.L.D. (11)
7) Wicks' Thor cape (6)
9) The best place for fish and chips (3, 9)
10) We have an abundance of ________ (9)

Down
1) That disorder…what's it called again? (7)
2) Indestructible - as an egg (6)
3) ANT says it's 'so 10 years ago' (6)
5) We tweet (8, 4)
8) He's a gem to S.H.I.E.L.D. but an issue to Wicks (4, 7)

Click 'Read more' for answers...

Answers

Across
4) Applause
6) Incompetent
7) Drapes
9) The Codfather
10) Griswalds

Down
1) Amnesie
2) Marble
3) Groovy
5) Sandwich Crew
8) Phil Coulson

No comments:

Post a Comment