.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 30 March 2014

Weekly News Round-Up #56: 23/03/2014

Hello there!

This has been an exceptionally busy week, where the main event was a charity Hunger Games. Of course, that called for a bunch of us to help enforce rules and safety. It must be noted that there was no killing or injuring involved in the exercise, it was simply a glorified session of tag rugby in a woodland area.

The event was on Friday, however everyone was called down for a briefing on Thursday. This also included a practise of where we were all to be standing. During this practise session, we got a little bored. ANT thought that it would be a good idea to find a stick to hold in order to provide an image that simply said 'Don't mess with me, I shall not be taking any nonsense'. Eventually, we were all choosing sticks from the vast woodlands around us.

Friday rolled on and when lunchtime came, we got to our places. I must admit that it was rather interesting to watch the different groups form. Wicks was particularly impressed with an individual who she has decided to call 'Antelope Boy'. After the event, she revealed that "it was amazing how he could get through the shrubbery. At one point [she] thought he was trapped by one of the bigger groups but somehow he managed to manoeuvred between a couple of hedges and distanced himself from them."

Of course, the big finale was when the main group turned against eachother. They were confined to a relatively small space and it was just a matter of time before one of them was crowned the victor.

Overall, they raised money and everyone had fun taking part in one way or another.

Until next week, have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment