.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Take the 'How well do you know Wicks' test!

So, this Friday (24th January) will be Wicks' birthday! Coincidentally, we'll also be releasing a Podcaast on the same day. To celebrate, Wicks divised a quiz about herself, which Master had a go at on the Podcaast. Now, this is your chance to try it for yourself ahead of the big day, so click here to see if you can beat Master's score!

See you on Friday for the Podcaast ;)

Here's the link for the quiz again:
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1401201512334684&a=1&

No comments:

Post a Comment