.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 6 January 2014

Quote Advent Calendar 2013 Archive

2013's Quote Advent Calendar in full...

Day 1: "Next click please...*sigh* no, go back one..." - A.G.
Day 2: "There's no getting out of it...you can't say 'dog ate my iPod'." - A.T.
Day 3: "We don't want this year to go to pot." - J.N.
Day 4: "That court doesn't see much sun usually..." - A.T. J.C.
Day 5: "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes? No really." - J.C. K.W. H.W.
Day 6: "We just have to go through the cow field, so only the cows will see us." - A.A. A.T. J.C.
Day 7: "Nice cereal bar?" - A.T. J.C.
Day 8: "If anything, that experience has made me more determined not to have kids." - A.T.
Day 9: "What an ingenious plan! Get him in his natural habitat..." - A.T.
Day 10: "This is gonna take us ages. We're gonna be here all lesson..." - S.A.
Day 11: "They're not real men...they might defy the odds!" - S.A.
Day 12: "It's alright in small doses." - A.T.
Day 13: "I didn't think I would like learning about plants, but now I want to be an ecologist!" - Anonymous
Day 14: "It tastes of health." - A.T.
Day 15: "This smells of an hour's work." - A.T.
Day 16: "A presentation on coal production. It's really as exciting as it sounds." - A.T.
Day 17: "Ha! That looks appetising." - A.T.
Day 18: "How's the full on head brace???" - M.B. J.C.
Day 19: "It's not a night club. It's a write club." - M.B.
Day 20: "If ANT was a sound, she would be the sound that you'd make if you dropped something that you wanted to eat. Just disappointment." - H.W.
Day 21: "Yule love it!" - S.A.
Day 22: "By day you can see my shadow, and by night you can hear my call, and you will know that the spirit of Raven travels with you." - Raven Magazine
Day 23: "Go for it. Go mental!" - A.T.
Day 24: *That asterisk conversation* - A.T. H.W. J.C.
Day 25: "The sound of power!" - A.T.

What a year it's been...until next December, have a good one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment