.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 4 November 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday to the Blog!

So, 3 years ago this blog was created. It amazes me that we've been able to sustain it for this long, but then again, it's all because of you readers. You are oh-so-loyal and a lot of the time you are the motivation behind these posts.

A massive THANK YOU to everyone who's involved in this blog, whether it be directly or indirectly. You truly make my day :)

To celebrate this milestone, we've got Quote Week, which starts exactly one minute after this is posted (yes, it's been scheduled). Also, the blog design has been changed. What dya think? ;p

I hope you all have a fabulous day and continue to enjoy reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment