.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

Quote Week: June - Day 4

Tuesday: "Bear, don't say anything..."
Wednesday: "...what? I wasn't going to say anything..."
Today: "...just promise me you won't say anything!"
- M.R. & J.C.

Story behind quote:
Normally when Mexx and Master are on their way to school they see a little girl on her bike, who Mexx insists will fall over. So, when they were walking home one day Master spots the girl and immediately says, "Bear, don't say anything..." Initially, Mexx was surprised as it was just an ordinary conversation they were having before and Master decided to say it out of no where. So Mexx replies, "...what? I wasn't going to say anything..." At this point Mexx still hasn't seen the kid yet. So Master says, "...just promise me you won't say anything!" Then the girl cycles past and immediately Mexx says, "She's gonna fall over!" and Master sighs at her failed attempt to stop Mexx from saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment