.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 18 June 2012

MouseMouseMonday #16: Films

This Monday we're going all out with up-coming animated movies...enjoy! :D

First up...
The third installment in the Madagascar series...'Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted'!
This year our favourite zoo quad are on a fantastic adventure all around Europe (yeah, the clue's in the name!) Check out the trailer:
The film is out now in cinemas, so why not go see it in the summer?

Next...
Taking a break from all the crazy animals, we have 'Brave'!
It looks like Pixar have outdone themselves again with this great adventure...take a look at the trailer:
Yep, I think we have another archer to add to this year's list! 'Brave' will be released in UK cinemas on 3rd August!

Last but not least...
We're going back to our eccentric animals, and when I say back, I mean back a few thousand years, when there was a lot of ice...you guessed it, we're talking about 'Ice Age 4: Continental Drift'!
Well, what can I say, that is an awesome badger! 'Ice Age 4: Continental Drift' is out in cinemas on 29th June :)

No comments:

Post a Comment