.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 23 February 2012

40 Quotes of Lent: Day 2

"I'm actually so excited to see him in top form..."
- M.R. to J.C.

Story behind quote:
Today was the day of the Team Maths Challenge that Mexx Bear and Master were taking part in along with another two lads. It is obvious Mexx's idol is one of them, who is called Ryan, as she aspires to be like him so much. On Tuesday, whilst Mexx and Master were walking home from the Academy, Mexx says how excited she is about the whole event. Master just advises her to remember her autograph book as she may not get another opportunity to get Ryan's autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment