.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 6 February 2012

The new Graeme...?!

Recently, after Graeme departed Nasha Academy, Ruby has spotted a dude named Jamie, who she says has made a good impression and has shown qualities that are on par with Graeme.
First of all, he seems to have a rather quirky sense of style, sporting a Pac Man t-shirt, which I personally thought was pretty epic (Who doesn't like Pac Man?). He also participates in the Academy's production of Les Miserables, this shows he is musical, just like Graeme!
Those are only a few of his qualities that we have highlighted (There's plenty more). But most importantly, he is not a clone copy of Graeme or a Graeme-Wannabe, he is his own person and just happens to have qualities making him Graeme's equal (almost?).
So, what do you think? Does he sound worthy enough to be the next Graeme? Comment below your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment