.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 February 2012

40 Quotes of Lent: Day 1

Welcome to the 1st day of our 40 Quotes of Lent, which will hopefully help to get you through your days of giving up something. Let's get started!

"He'll eat the skin and everything!"
- The Form

Story behind quote:
This is a quote from the story of that assembly where Hedges beat the current record of how fast someone can eat a banana. It is the current feature in the Latest News column.

No comments:

Post a Comment