.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Exam Week 3: Day 3

"Everything's purple. It's like Modern Girl for Candy Crush."
- A.T.

Story behind quote:
ANT on the new OWL world on Candy Crush.

IMPORTANT: This quote is not a representation of ANT's true opinions and beliefs. She said this purely for the sake of comedy.

We are not affiliated with the creators of 'Modern Girl' or 'Candy Crush Saga'.

No comments:

Post a Comment