.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Exam Week 2: Day 2

Alexis showed Master this particular question and the comment from the examiner's reports.
Make sure you don't fall into this trap ;)

Extracts taken from the OCR January 2013 AS GCE Biology F212/01 'Molecules, Biodiversity, Food and Health' Exam
Link to exam paper: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/144755-question-paper-unit-f212-01-molecules-biodiversity-food-and-health.pdf

Note: We are not affiliated with OCR. This post was intended purely for entertainment.

The question in question (y'know, like when you say 'the subject in question')
Those jokers...

No comments:

Post a Comment