.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 April 2014

What's App-ening Wednesday? #10: Dragon City

Hey everyone! Today we've finally got another app review for you, this time on the popular game, Dragon City...


I first came across this game when ConscienceSarah spotted someone playing this during a break from #toomuchmaths. Sharah told me about it and said maybe I should give it a go.

First of all, this is pretty much your typical dragon trainer game. You earn money from having dragons, you grow food, feed your dragons, battle your dragons for more money, which is then re-invested in various ways. Basically, you're playing for the sense of achievement when you meet a goal, whether it be set by the game, or a personal target.


Yes, I know. This floating island of mine looks like a mess.
It's a pretty repetitive game, but it ends up becoming your daily routine. I have no idea why I'm still playing this, I'm not even competing with ANT!

One aspect that I like about Dragon City is that most tasks, such as breeding dragons or growing food, tend to take a good 8 hours at a time to be completed, which consequently means that you're not having to pay much attention to it.

Overall, Dragon City is a bright and jolly game, however, in my opinion, it simply doesn't match up to the pull-factor of others on the market (I may or may not be talking about Disco Zoo). Still, check it out and see for yourself all the wondrous breeds of dragons available!

Happy gaming :)

Note: This blog is not affiliated with Dragon City. This post was written purely for the sake of entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment