.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 13 April 2014

Weekly News Round-Up #58: 06/04/2014

Howdy ya'll! Hope you've all had a smashing week. It's been a pretty busy one for us, but here are some highlights...

On Monday, DisneyLoverMolly brought us some of her delicious home-made chocolate brownies. I think it's safe to say that we all enjoyed them very much!

The following day, DisneyLoverMolly was explaining to ANT and Master about how some children, from her mother's school, believe it to be most useful to measure giraffes and monkeys in kilometres and grams, repectively. ANT thought that it would be useless to know how to measure the weight of an animal whereas Master disagreed and argued that it is likely to be a key skill for vets and zoo keepers.

During the middle of the weel, Ruby decided to draw what might very well be the scene from ConscienceSarah's worst nightmares. Here it is:


Following on from this, DisneyLoverMolly managed to create a masterpiece which is pretty much the epitome of our group. Surely there is no better way to sum us up than this picture:


What a fantastic way to end the week!

Until next time, have a good one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment