.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 21 February 2014

Report: Perfect Sandwiches HQ Office

On a rare occasion, most members of the Sandwich Crew were in attendance at a particular board meeting. We were all rather bored and somehow we started to toy around with the idea of having an office where we all 'work'. After brainstorming some ideas, we all went away to put these ideas onto paper.

Currently, ANT is the only one with a completed illustration. Here it is:

ANT's depiction of the Perfect Sandwiches Office

And Master's initial reaction was: "This is not a place of work. But it's fantastic!"


DISCLAIMER: Perfect Sandwiches is not affiliated with Costa Coffee, CBBC's Raven or Marvel Entertainment. These references were included purely for the purpose of comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment