.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 11 March 2012

40 Quotes of Lent: Day 19

"Look, Mexx it's you! *Points at Polar bear on car*"
- J.C.

Story behind quote:
As we walked back to our teacher's car at the end of the Maths Challenge, Master observed a Polar bear sticker on Sir's car window, then turned to Mexx and said, "Look, Mexx it's you!" And the rest of the team laughed, even though we doubt they knew the joke about Mexx being a bear. I guess even without knowledge of the joke she still gives people the impression of being a bear ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment