.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 27 October 2011

Randomness on Thursday

Thought I'd brighten up this rainy Thursday with a bitta music :)
So, here's some of the most played songs in the GerbilMaestro this week:

1. Bad Meets Evil - Lighters (ft. Bruno Mars)
2. Gym Class Heroes - Stereo Hearts (ft. Adam Levine)
3. Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight
4. Katy Perry - The One That Got Away
5. Rihanna - We Found Love (ft. Calvin Harris)

Comment your thoughts on them, or other songs that you are into at the moment :)

2 comments:

  1. I keep listening to example cos Wadz was playing it on itunes the other day lol -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, i like his new single 'midnight run' :)

    ReplyDelete