.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 16 October 2011

George...whatta legend

Well, I thought I'd just tell you all about a specific event that happened yesterday. Wadz had her birthday picnic at a park, and most of us attended, except from the odd grizzly bear but oh well. When we were having our picnic an English bulldog named George came over and basically crashed the picnic! It was hilarious! And he didn't just do it once, he came back abouts 5 times!!! Overall it was a good day :D
Remember, Wadz's official birthday is tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. i think the owner was doing it as a joke cause after each time he pulled him away, he lead George to the picnic again! XD oh and remember when he bombarded Ant! lolers Gerry!

    ReplyDelete