.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 3 October 2011

MouseMouseMonday #9: Music

Well, hello there! Haven't seen you guys much, eh? Well, guess what?? I'm back again! And this week I'll be telling you about some of the biggest tunes being played inside the GerbilMaestro! So, let's get cracking!

1. Rizzle Kicks - Down With The Trumpets
Personally, I love this song, it is just sooo catchy! Also, I really like the element of the trumpet in there :) Can't wait for what else they have in store for us

2. Sean Kingston - Party All Night (Sleep All Day)
Great tune, methinks :) Loving the music video as well

3. Example - Stay Awake
I absolutely love this song, it has a great meaning behind it and is probably one of the most played songs in the GerbilMaestro!

4. Dappy - No Regrets
Another song with a brilliant message in it! The tune is so easy to fall in love with and I can't wait to hear the follow up to this :D

5. Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
Loving the whistling, and overall I think it is just the best way to get your party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment