.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Mexx's Ideal Nightmare...!

I know that the title of this post is a little strange, but I thought I'd share this with you. Here is a list of all the things in Mexx's Ideal Nightmare:
Pink background
Master dressed up as a leprachaun dancing round pot of gold
Mexx sitting in pot of gold
Cats following Master and attempting to jump into pot of gold
Master talking in Irish accent
Master saying "Bit chilly now!" in accent
ANT scraping her foot along the ground
Master laughing in a way Mexx finds annoying

1 comment:

  1. HahahAhaha funny lunch today :'D ant btw (:

    ReplyDelete