.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 14 September 2018

Quote Week 2018: September - Day 5

"You can put those 5 crowns on your card if you like"
- Cashier at Systembolaget (Swedish state-run alcohol store)

Story behind quote:
Cap was paying for alcohol in cash. Having not realised she was 5 crowns (c. 50 pence) short, the cashier suggested putting it on her card; an unhelpful suggesting considering bank charges of £1.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment