.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 3 July 2015

Quote Week: July - Day 5 - 2/2

"...and then you'd have the ultimate barrel!"
- H.W.

Story behind quote:
In a rather lengthy conversation, we contemplated the possibility of two people with double barrel surnames taking both of their surnames in full as their child's surname, people with double barrel first names and the trouble they might have in life, e.g. trying to fit their name on their wedding cake. Along the way, we created the character of Jonathan-Charles Smith, said to be Slickens' future husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment