.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 February 2015

Weekly News Round-Up #82: 01/02/2015

Good day to you all! I hope it's been a pleasant week; we've had a relatively quiet one, with lunchtimes often being sparsely populated. Still never mind, we had fun ;p

The two Molly's got their share of Geography and were introduced to this helpful song about hurricanes, although it is questionable how much this helped...

On the topic of educational songs, Wicks found a song about transition metals, let us point out, in her own time. Although it is a wonderful display of Auto-tune, a particular line is slightly mis-leading, see if you can spot it...

The main lunchtime discussion of the week was regarding the classic story of The Wizard of Oz. Wicks questioned whether the witches are human, Munchkins or their own race. Also, how did they get to Oz? Immigration, plain ol' magic or were they there right from the beginning?

More Chemistry news; Cap could only sigh and look disappointed at an article that announced the discovery of a new type of chemical bonding, namely vibrational bonding. Welp, something else to add to the syllabus.

Until next week, have a fun one ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment