.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Jen Journeys to Prague - Day 2

Wassup guys, welcome to day 2 of my adventures in Prague!

After a somewhat hectic Monday, Tuesday was much quieter. With the weather app promising rain, I thought it'd be the best day to be going to museums. Unfortunately, I have very few pictures to show as I couldn't take photos in the exhibitions. I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I did see some very interesting things. One of the national museums held a large collection of items to do with ancient civilizations, which I'm always interested in, along with a collection of East Asian pieces. All in all, I had a fun time looking around the place ;p

Coming out of the museum, I stumbled upon a confectionery shop that had its own chocolate museum, where you could learn about the origins and history of cocoa, the manufacture process and you can even watch a live demonstration of chocolate pralines being made. They also happened to have this chocolate waterfall...
Funky.

Well isn't that something? But that's it for today, come back tomorrow to catch up with my journey to Prague Castle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment