.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 8 September 2014

Jen Journeys to Prague - Day 1

Hello everyone! It's Jen here and welcome to this brand new segment of 'Jen Journeys to...' :) This is 5-day segment where I'm gonna be talking about my recent travels.

Last week, I was lucky enough to be in the fantastic city of Prague! After arriving on Sunday evening, I spent every day, up until Thursday, exploring. Here's how my first day went...


Pastels in Prague
Monday was spent pretty much just wandering around and looking at all the buildings, which are all so spectacular and intricate. They also seem to like their pastel colours...

Amongst the beautiful buildings, I also managed to walk past a rather intriguing door...
An interesting door...

Are those...?
...heads?!
Anyways, I feel like we should all take a moment to appreciate how awesome the lamp posts are.
How lovely
After a while, I arrived at the Old Prague town centre, which is surprisingly near the hotel I was staying at. There they had the famous astronomical clock. I'm afraid my next picture portrays hardly a fraction of its true magnificence.
Prague Astronomical Clock...in very few pixels
Next, it was time to stroll over to Charles Bridge, where you can find a fantastic view of the landscape and Prague Castle.
Prague Castle in the distance
On the bridge, looking over at a water mill
A view of Charles Bridge from another bridge... #bridge-ception

Whilst on the other side of the river, I came across this classic puppet shop...
Ahoy there!
Cute.
There was also a tourist information centre advertising this museum...
The essential tourist attraction for every city!
Lastly, before returning to the hotel, I made a trip to the Dancing House. In my opinion, this is true architectural brilliance.
The Dancing House. Groovy.
Well, what a day it was! Check back tomorrow, for Day 2 of my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment