.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Top 12 Moments of 2013: No. 6

No. 6: Candy Crush Central

The game of the year is, without a doubt, Candy Crush. Most of us play it religiously, all being at varying levels, with Alexis currently on level 400+, and DisneyLoverMolly and Master catching up on level 100 and something. If we're not discussing/debating at lunchtime, we'll all be on Candy Crush, participating by either playing or spectating.
One thing that we have agreed on is that it is freaking addictive! In the latest edition of What's App-ening Wednesday, DisneyLoverMolly and ANT offer their opinions, why not take a look here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment