.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Exam Results Quote Week: Day 3

ANT: "I did something stumbley last weekend."
Master: "What did you do?"
ANT: "I knocked a wine bottle over in Marks & Spencers...it was quite humiliating."
Master: "Did it smash? Lol Hulk"
ANT: "Yeah...it was at the self checkouts so everyone just stared haha...my mum and KrazyK didnt talk to me for the rest of the trip."
Master: "Nice one, mate! Wait until Wadz hears about this."
ANT: "Yeah, jeez, I'm not helping myself ... its not my fault there's no space to put your shopping bags down at M&S, therefore it's their fault."
Master: "That's right, blame it on M&S!"
ANT: "I cringe every time I think about it....they brought the cleaner in and everything."
Master: "I'd love to have seen it all play out! Were you buying it, or was it just there?"
ANT: "We were buying it. I scanned it on the self checkout thing, and then put it down, but because there was NO SPACE TO PUT YOUR BAGS DOWN *COUGH* M&S'S FAULT *COUGH* on the counter next to it, it all got too much and I knocked it over."
Master: "May I just mention that your subtlety is just immense...caps lock and asterisks. Did you get another one in the end?"
ANT: "Yep, the guy at the checkouts just looked disappointed said 'what a waste', and got us another one."
Master: "I'm laughing so hard at this! I think at some point we should make you go on a shopping errand with a shopping list full of drinks contained in glass bottles..."
ANT: "Although it was humiliating, an old guy next to us accidentally dropped his ten pound note in the wine and said 'that'll smell nice later', which made me laugh. Also, a dog sniffed my shoe later and I laughed because I realised it was probably smelling the wine. Hahaha...I hate glass."
Master: "I'm glad that some good came out of it!"
ANT: "#ALWAYSLOOKONTHEBRIGHTSIDEOFLIFE"
- A.T. J.C.

Story behind quote:
A typical conversation between ANT and Master.

[Side note: Imagine if I dragged this conversation out over the space of who-knows how many days? ;p]

No comments:

Post a Comment