.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 23 June 2013

New pages!

Hello there!

If you haven't observed already, you'll see that some new pages have been added to this blog to make it easier to navigate through everything. The pages can be accessed at the top of the page and here is a brief description of what they are meant for:
  • The 'Home' page is obvious
  • Since 'Weekly News Round-Up' seems to be popular, I thought it deserved it's own page :)
  • An 'Events coming up' page has been added so you know what will be going on in the future.
  • The 'Hall of Fame' has been moved to its own page since it holds sidnificant dates in the history of the blog
  • The 'About' page has most of the stuff that was at the bottom of the old 'Home' page
  • 'The Weird & Wonderful Book Blog' has also been linked
I hope it's helpful and the blog has become a little tidier.
Feel free to leave anything feedback in the comments section of this post. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment