.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 30 April 2012

MouseMouseMonday #15: Music + Films

Greetings...!
Welcome to another installment of MouseMouseMonday, and today we will be taking a look at some new music and a film or two ;p Enjoy!

First up...
We're gonna bring it low with this great track by The Civil Wars, called 'Kingdom Come'. It's such a beautiful song, but instead of me banging on about it, why don't you take a listen:

Next, time for a movie...
I'm sure you've all heard a lot about the new Marvel movie, 'The Avengers', but if you haven't, take a look at the trailer right now:
Well, doesn't that sound brilliant! Be sure to comment if you've seen it already!

Another song, anyone?
I found this really amazing track by Alexander Ludwig, called 'Liv It Up (Teenage Wasteland)'. Even though you can't buy this track, it still sounds great! Take a listen:

And last but not least for today...
To make sure your MouseMouseMonday goes out with a bang, some more music, but this time from Avril Lavigne. Check out her song 'Not Enough':

Well, that's it for this Monday, hope you enjoyed reading/listening/watching the above contents. Have a brilliant week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment