.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 7 July 2011

Quote Week: July - Day 4

"Of course she's correct once again"

Story behind quote:
Only the way home today, we were talking about what house team ANT's younger sibling was going to be put into at Nasha Academy as he will be coming up next term. We all took a bet at which house he would be in. And coincidently, ANT's sibling was put into the house Master had betted on! And ANT said, "Of course she's correct once again."

No comments:

Post a Comment