.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 7 November 2011

Quote Week: November - Day 1

“How come you get the smart comment?!”

Story behind quote:
Mexx, being the geek that she is, wanted to ask Sir what Physics textbook we were following, so she dragged Master along to the Science Base. Outside they stood for quite some time thinking about what they were going to say and rehearsing it. So Mexx said that she would knock and Master would have to ask if Sir was there. Then Master had to ask what the name of the textbook was. Afterwards Mexx’s line would be, ‘Well it’s obviously gonna be Physics, so what’s the name of the publisher?’ Then Master said, “How come you get the smart comment?!”
However after all the rehearsals, in the actual time, Master said most of it, and Mexx made up some stuff about her uncle wanting to know, whilst Master just stood there laughing!
Afterwards, they came out of the Science Block and Master said to Mexx, “That’s probably the most fun I’ve had in ages!”

No comments:

Post a Comment