.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2011

A change...

Today's the day that I just thought to meself, 'I feel like having a change', and decided to slightly alter the layout of this blog. This time I have gone with a more crimson theme ;) I hope you like it!
Please comment your thoughts about this new layout below
Tick below what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment