.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Quote Week: August – Day 1

Note, This post was supposed to be published on Monday 1st August.

“Army Bear, cadet!”

Story behind quote:
Mexx was performing in a concert along with Nasha and Master at the Academy’s annual picnic. Mexx and Nasha were dancing, and their costumes consisted of military boots, a camouflage bandana and two streaks of war paint on their faces. Here, we witnessed the birth of another, yes another, new name for Mexx: Army Bear! Now, every time Master and Mexx greet eachother, they salute and shout, “Army Bear, cadet!”

No comments:

Post a Comment